For nearly a century, our faculty have drawn on their passion for teaching, their experience in working with organizations worldwide, and the insights gained from their research to educate generations of leaders who have shaped the practice of business in every industry and in every country around the world.
HBS has broad and deep ties with executives, scholars, alumni, and other leaders and their organizations worldwide.
- The School maintains an unparalleled global network of research centers and offices in key cities around the world—including Hong Kong, Tokyo, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, Paris, Mumbai, and Palo Alto—that coordinate research and build local relationships that help weave the School into the fabric of the global marketplace.
- About 35 percent of our MBA students and over 60 percent of our executive education participants are from nations other than the U.S., bringing richness and depth of international perspective to our daily case discussions.
- Twenty-five percent of cases produced by faculty each year deal explicitly with international business issues.
Promote your business for free on Just Landed:
- 1.Sign up with or login
- 2.Set up a free business account
- 3.Edit your listing - get new customers