Tax2Day First Choice in Global mobility matters
We provide tax service in the Netherlands for inbound and outbound
- Application of E101-statements and Certificate of Coverage statements.
- Preparation of migration formalities for inbound and outbound employees.
- Entrance and Exit meetings with the employee to discuss his tax, pension and social security situation.
- Application of voluntary insurance of the national insurance and employee insurance.
- Application of residence- and work permits.
- Advice on cross-border employment and expatriation policy (expats).
- Advice concerning wage tax and social security.
- Preparation of employment contracts and assignment contracts.
- Preparation of Dutch gross-to-net and Dutch net-to-gross calculations.
During the assignment:
- Application of the 30%-ruling for foreign employees.
- Preparation of the annual Dutch income tax return for inbound and outbound employees and all relating administrative obligations.
- Preparation of the annual Foreign income tax return for inbound and outbound employees and all relating administrative obligations.
- Preparation of the requests for rent allowance, medical care allowance, child care allowance and child allowance.
Tax2Day also offers consultants to Tax and HR departments, to support them in International assignments issues.